Sunday, November 13, 2011

Regarding Hobby


It is a totally different thing when we compare something that we really love to do and something that we supposed to do but not really liking it. Every moment when we do things halfheartedly seems to be 'work'. There is no enjoyment. 

Forced by the state of very severe boredom (and when I say I am bored, that does not mean I don't have responsibilities to be carried out ; refer to the paragraph above), I shoot my friend's 'little nursery'. And that 'little nursery' is a hobby too.

Is it fair if I say that life is too short for us to take it too serious?

'Let death be my reminder". I wrote that for 'kata-kata hikmat' under my photo in my senior yearbook. Poyo sebab tengah gila dengar Cromok banyak sangat. But that phrase, in my humble opinion is so relevant now.

By the way, I miss shooting potrait. [sigh].  

No comments:

Post a Comment